Friday 6 July 2012

Conclusion

This is it...hope I made it to tutor`s good books and I get my Diploma with willing results.



 

As I mentioned before my main picture went for college exhibition in our town hall, what made me more proud along with my capture of the moon ( best as I could).



  Some pic`s from this event...





I like to thank you my little girl Mercedes who helped realize my ideas and share them with you. She was brilliant and very very patient.




Also my dear friend Ian to let me climb to he`s family house loft and opportunity to take beautiful diorama images. 






Two years past, I learn a lot, more myself, and lots more to learn. Some of my future plans consist to make other photography related blog, what I`ll will set up together with my dear fiend, to continue journey together.
So as,  will start working on my portfolio and fingers crossed, maybe another two years will past and I`ll will be doing what I dreaming about - working in photo industry.!?

No comments:

Post a Comment