Tuesday 21 February 2012

PHOTOGRAPHY AND PHOTO IMAGING

Statement of intend

New Year new start…!!... Finishing off my Level 3 Certificate in Photo Imaging I’m moving towards to my desirable Level 3 Diploma in Photography and Photo Imaging.  To achieve that, I need complete another Certificate unit, at Level 3.

7512-03
LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA IN PHOTOGRAPHY AND PHOTO IMAGING
Mandatory units
205         Photo imaging equipment and materials (complete)
310         Photo image output (complete)
211         Photo image presentation (complete)
212         Working to a photo imaging project brief (complete)
Optional units
305         Photo image capture (to be completed)
307         Location photography (complete)


Coming back to complete my diploma I`ll be working on:

7512-93

Level 3 Certificate in Photo Image Capture an Manipulation


What consist of two main units:


305         Photo image capture

215         Digital image Manipulation

For 305 unit I`ll be producing set of images fallowing two chosen themes, providing my research and influences considering intension and purpose of the images. I already chosen one theme before, but went for the London instead leaving this one for end of the course.
My main role model will be my daughter. I planning to make some sort of short picture story, what involves influences from horror film The Ring. And as it involves lots of Photo shop,  unit 215 comes as very useful. I`ll be working in the studio as well as an outside, so all that involves change of equipment, capture methods and different sources of the light.  It will be great conclusion of all assignments what I done before, making my work in higher level.
I’m not quite sure about my second theme, I had some thoughts already and probably I`ll go for still life through the macro.

 
Till everyone is trying out new addition to communication Edmodo, I am happy to finish my blog and continue posting here. Very hope I`ll have some new followers as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment